7.02.2011

My Seasons.

 My Seasons.

A spring day’s dawn is stressful, people with allergies dies from it. Everyone else just see them pass. There are some places where there is no rainy season, for me it’s just the beginning of summer.

Summer days are special… because they are all annoying and irritating. That is why, whenever I can, I go out with the girl I like, I take her hand, I kiss her and, if possible, I hug her too. It’s funny how people make little routines in their somewhat predictable lives, had I told you? I hope I’m not boring you, you know? It is because I don’t have many people to talk to. So let’s do this, when we are not talking, we should kiss, and when we kiss, we should do it passionately.


Autumn afternoons are enjoyable. You can put the fallen leaves on earth as fertilizer, but it’s also enjoyable to play not to step on them. That is always a challenge I am willing to take, though I fail frequently.

In winter, nights are incredibly magical. You can see the moon hiding among the bare trees and the cold turning that morning dew into beautiful frost crystals. I love going out with you in winter for we can visit different places and, as if by magic, they are even more beautiful, more interesting, more fun and, in general, there is more magic in them than it would normally be at any other time. We should feel the winter more often, I love to enjoy it with you at any time.


That’s what I prefer.

1 comentario: